Thursday, September 29, 2011

Life

Well the Hubby and I recently found out we're expecting! Such exciting news and heavy news and joyous news and scary news all at the same time. Yes, all of them. At the same time.
But mostly, I'm elated. We're starting a family. Our family! And that gives me a sense of pride and a smile that I can't stop from creeping onto my face every five seconds. Now usually this wonderful news is followed by the impending question of how we are going to afford this baby. There are so many things a baby needs and it's only the beginning. If it wasn't for Faith, I think I would crumble under the pressure.
Thankfully today there are so many online resources for us moms-to-be! My Aunt bought me the book "What to Expect..." and it's amazingly useful! There is so much information in it. Did you know there is a website as well? whattoexpect.com It has so many cool resources to pull from and on top of that, depending on your phone, there's an app for it! It has discussion groups, information on what's happening now with your body and how your baby is developing. Amazing.
Here are a few good websites I've found to help with the budget:
offers.healthdeals.com
totsy.com
thebump.com

Amazing stuff! I hope you or someone you know can get some great insight and deals out of these websites.

Here's where my baby is at:

you're 6 weeks pregnant!


Week 6 Baby's now the size of a sweet pea!
Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks, and chin. Those little hands and feet -- still webbed like paddles -- might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate.

Until next time ya'll!




































             

No comments:

Post a Comment