Monday, July 11, 2011

Country

Over the weekend I went to a bridal shower held at Lemonia Grove Historic Garden in Corona, California. The place was absolutely magical, serene and all around beautiful. My eyes could not take in everything that they wanted to! There were dozens of trees for plenty of shade, some hundreds of years old and from Australia. There was also a Brazilian Pepper overhanging on a lattice canopy adorned with white lights and two wooden chairs beneath. Not to mention a family of Golden Eagles residing above. There was also a carriage house off to the side. But the house...was so perfect with it's wrap around porch, fluffy couch with tons of pillows and rocking chairs- at least 5!, and a window pane, double door entrance into the quaintest of sitting rooms. I personally loved the floor to ceiling bookshelves and the red shutters placed above the mantle. I would have loved to live in a place like that! So below are some of my Country/Cottage Interior Design ideas. Let me know what you think!






I love the look of this kitchen! The blue and white is so crisp and the natural light just makes it look so cheery! This is considered more French Country.









This looks so rich! The yellow paint and dark cabinets make this one of my favorite country kitchen looks.











 I really like the different colors of this place setting. It's fun but sturdy. Essential qualities for any country kitchen!













 And what would a country kitchen be without a milk pail utensil holder?! ☺As you can see I like blue...












This adorable teapot speaks for itself!
















And last but not least some cute decoration displays for your country kitchen! Now typically I'm not a rooster fan, so don't take my opinion on the bottom left photograph. I do love the use of sunflowers here though, they'll always brighten a room.

No comments:

Post a Comment